TP-Link has launched Deco X90 AX6600 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System in the US online. It has a launch price tag of $499.99 online ( 2-Pack ). It is now available online on Amazon US.
TP-Link Deco X90 AX6600 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System comes with built-in smart antennas and uses intelligent algorithms to auto-detect other Deco units. This features a WiFi 6 powered tri-band network that can boost overall speeds up to 6600 Mbps. It supports OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology and can connect up to 200 devices.
Deco X90 also comes with a 2.5 Gbps port and a gigabit port to use with wired connections. Using the Deco app, you can easily manage your Wi-Fi and see all the connected devices. You can also use this with Amazon Alexa personal assistant. Deco X90 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a mesh network.
TP-Link Deco X90 Specs and Features
- WiFi 6 – IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- WiFI Speed: AX6600 ( 5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160) / 5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax) / 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax) )
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Ethernet ports: 1× 2.5 Gbps Port, 1x Gigabit Port
- WiFI encryption: WPA / WPA2 / WPA3
- TP-Link Mesh Technology
- AI-Driven Mesh
- 4× High-Gain Antennas (Internal)
- 2× Smart Antennas (Internal)
- 4×4 MU-MIMO
- 8 Streams
- Working Modes: Router Mode, Access Point Mode
- SPI Firewall
- Access Control
- HomeShield Security features
- Guest networks: 1× 5 GHz Guest Network, 1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
- IP Protocols: IPv4, IPv6
- OTA Firmware Upgrade
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.