Sony has launched Xperia PRO-I Android Smartphone with a big 1-inch sensor in the US. It has a launch price tag of $1,799.99. Sony has also launched Vlog Monitor for Xperia PRO-I at a price of $199.99 helping you take better quality vlogs using this smartphone. There is also a Leather Cover for Xperia PRO-I listed online at a price of $89.99.
Sony Xperia PRO-I XQBE62/B is now available to pre-order online from Amazon US ( check here for availability – affiliate link ). This item will be released on December 10, 2021.
Xperia Pro-I Accessories Bundles Prices
with Leather Case: $1,889.98
with Shooting grip: $1,887.99
with Vlog monitor: $1,947.99
with Vlog monitor and Shooting grip: $2,037.98
Xperia Pro-I Accessories Prices
Sony 3.5” LCD Vlog Monitor XQZIV01: $190.64
Sony Wireless Bluetooth Shooting Grip and Tripod (GP-VPT2BT): $131.54
Stylish leather case – XQZCLBE/B: $89.99
Sony Xperia PRO-I is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor and ships with the Android 11 operating system. It comes with 12GB of ram and has 512GB UFS storage. You can add more storage using the microSDXC slot which supports up to 1TB sdcards.
The display on this model is a 6.5 inch 4K HDR OLED screen with a native resolution of 3840 x 1644 pixels. It offers up to 120Hz refresh rate and has 240Hz Motion blur reduction. For good color output, this panel supports DCI-P3 100%.
The main highlight of this new 2021 Xperia Pro smartphone is its main camera at the back. It features a 12MP 1.0-type Exmor RS sensor offering great image quality and natural depth of field letting you shoot better photos and videos. Bigger the sensor, the better the image quality and low light performance, as well as the bokeh. The main camera uses a variable aperture – F2.0 to F4.0 which would come in handy when shooting general scenes with a lot of areas that need to be in focus.
Apart from the main 1-inch sensor, Sony Xperia PRO-I also has two other 12MP sensors at the back, one used for wide-angle shots ( 16 mm focal length ) and the other for telephoto ( 50 mm focal length ). On the front, Sony is using an 8MP F2.0 aperture camera for your selfies and video calls.
Xperia PRO-I is Water resistant (IPX5/IPX8) and Dustproof (IP6X). It uses Corning Gorilla Glass Victus on the front and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 on the rear to better protect the device from scratches and accidental drops. Sony has powered this smartphone with a 4500 mAh battery and supports PD fast charging.
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.
Sony Xperia PRO-I Camera Features
- No of cameras: Triple rear cameras + Single Front Camera
- Main camera: 12MP 1.0-type Exmor RS sensor F2.0 – F4.0 aperture, 24mm focal length.
- Telephoto camera: 12MP 1/2.9″ Exmor RS for mobile sensor F2.4 aperture, 50 mm focal length
- Ultra wide angle camera: 12MP 1/2.5″ Exmor RS for mobile sensor F2.2 aperture, 16mm focal length
- Camera features: ZEISS Tessar T* Lens, Up to 20fps AF/AE, Up to 60 times per second continuous AF/AE calculation, Real-time Eye AF (Human, Animal), Real-time Tracking, AI Super Resolution Zoom, HDR, 3D iToF, RGB-IR, OIS photo
- Video recording: Cinematography Pro powered by CineAlta, Videography Pro, 4K HDR Video recording 24, 25, 30, 60 and 120fps, OIS and EIS support, Sony SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode, Optical SteadyShot with FlawlessEye.