Sony Xperia PRO is a high-end Android smartphone offering a 4K HDR 21:9 OLED screen. This model supports 5G mmWave3 and 5G Sub-6 in the US for great internet speeds. According to Sony, this is the World’s first smartphone with HDMI connectivity. You can use this to connect a Sony Alpha camera to the Xperia Pro to live stream.
There are 3 cameras at the back of the Xperia Pro covering 16mm, 24mm, and 70mm focal lengths. As always, these cameras have ZEISS optics for better image quality.
This smartphone is capable of 20 fps continuous shooting which helps you to take fast action scenes easily. The main sensor has 247 phase-detection AF and is a Dual Photo Diode sensor that lets you focus better in any condition. Real-time Eye AF for humans and animals is supported by this model as well.
This smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor and ships with Android operating system. It is IP65/68 water-resistant.
Sony Xperia PRO Full Specs
- Snapdragon 865
- 6.5” 4K HDR 21:9 CinemaWide OLED display
- 360-degree 4-way 5G mmWave antenna
- Network visualizer
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Water-resistant (IP65/68)
- Triple rear cameras ( 16mm, 24mm, and 70mm focal lengths )
- HDMI connectivity
- Customizable shortcut button
- Up to 20 fps continuous shooting support
- Real-time Eye AF
- Dual Photo Diode sensor
- 1/1.7 Exmor RS sensor ( F1.7 aperture )
- 3D iToF
- 247 phase-detection AF points
- Creator mode powered by CineAlta
- DCI-P3 100%
- 4K HDR Movie recording 24, 25, 30, and 60fps
- Hybrid OIS/EIS video stabilization support
- 8MP Front Camera ( F2.0 aperture )
- 12GB ram
- 512GB Storage
- microSDXC support (up to 1 TB)
- Android 10
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.