Samsung has launched the Galaxy A42 5G Unlocked Android smartphone in the US. It has a launch price tag of $399.99 ( 4GB / 128GB Model ) and is now available for pre-order from Amazon US ( check here for the availability ).
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G SM-A426UZKBXAA handset is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 octa-core processor. This is a mid-range, 8nm chipset with 5G support. It uses 2x 2Ghz Kryo 570 cores and 6x 1.8Ghz Kryo 570 cores. For graphics, it has Adreno 619 GPU.
It features a 6.6 inch 720 x 1600 pixels ( HD+ ) with a Super AMOLED panel. It comes with 4GB of ram and has 128GB storage. You can expand the storage using a micro sdcard ( up to 1TB supported ). Samsung has equipped this mobile with a 5000mAh battery.
Important Note: This US model comes with a triple cameras system – 48MP F1.8 wide-angle + 8MP F2.2 ultra-wide-angle and 2MP F2.4 depth sensor. On the front, you get a 13MP sensor. Some other Galaxy A42 models sold elsewhere have 4 cameras at the back and has a 20MP front shooter.
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Specs Highlights ( SM-A426UZKBXAA )
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 5G
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB ram
- 128GB storage
- 6.6 inch HD+ Super AMOLED screen ( 720 x 1600 pixels resolution )
- 5000mAH battery
- Triple rear cameras – 48MP + 8MP + 2MP
- 13MP front camera
- Under display Fingerprint sensor
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @30fps video recording
- 5G TDD Sub6 N260(39GHz),N261(28GHz) / 5G TDD mmWave N77(3700),N78(3500)
- WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- Bluetooth v5.0
- NFC support
- Color available in: Prism Dot Black, Prism Dot Gray, Prism Dot White
As an Amazon associate i earn from qualifying purchases.