Asus has launched ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 2022 GX650RW-XS96 laptop model powered by AMD Ryzen 9 6000 Series processor and Nvidia RTX 30 Series graphics in the US online. It comes with a starting price of $3,499.99 ( April 2022 Price ) and is now listed online on Amazon US. You can pre-order it now, but it is currently listed as temporarily out of stock. Check out the current lowest pricing, and availability here ( Amazon affiliate link ).
ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 2022 GX650RW-XS96 is a 16-inch QHD Gaming Laptop powered by AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX octa-core processor. For graphics, Asus has equipped GX650RW-XS96 with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Graphics Laptop GPU with 8GB GDDR6 memory. The max Graphics TGP this model supports is 150W ( ROG Boost up to 1445 MHz at 150W – 125W + 25W with Dynamic Boost ).
B&HPhoto website lists this model to come with an AMD Ryzen 9 6980HX processor which is probably a typo.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 2022 GX650RW-XS96 features a 16-inch QHD (2560 x 1600) resolution ROG Nebula HDR Display. It has a mini LED screen with a max refresh rate of 165hz supported. As is the case with all ROG Zephyrus Duo laptops, you also get a second screen which Asus calls ScreenPad Plus. This second screen is 14 inch 4K resolution (3840×1100) screen with touch support.
It comes with 32GB of DDR5 ram and has 1TB SSD storage ( PCIe 4.0 ). Asus ships this with Windows 11 Pro operating system and is powered with a 90Whr battery. It supports 100W USB-C fast charging. Check out the full specs and features below.
Other Model in this series: ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 2022 GX650RM-ES94 listed on Amazon US ( AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX / RTX 3060 ).
Also Check out: ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 SE 2022 G733CX-XS97 with ALDERLAKE-HX 12th Gen Intel Core i9-12950HX processor.
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 2022 GX650RW-XS96 Technical Details
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX ( 8 cores / 16 threads / 5.0Ghz max boost frequency )
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB GDDR6
- Max Graphics TGP: ROG Boost up to 1445 MHz at 150W (125W + 25W with Dynamic Boost)
- Display Specs: 16-inch ROG Nebula HDR Display QHD screen ( Mini-LED, 2560 x 1600 pixels, 165Hz refresh rate, PANTONE Validated, IPS, 16:10 aspect ratio, 3ms, FreeSync Premium Pro )
- Secondary display: ScreenPad Plus ( 14 inch, 3840 x 1100(4K) resolution, IPS-level Panel, Supports Touch and Stylus )
- Memory: 32GB ram ( DDR5 4800MHz RAM, 2x SO-DIMM, Max 64GB ram supported )
- Storage: 1TB SSD ( PCIe 4.0 Performance SSD )
- USB Ports: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort / power delivery / G-SYNC, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort
- Other Ports: 3.5mm Audio Combo, RJ45 Ethernet Port, HDMI 2.1
- Cooling: ROG Intelligent Cooling – Liquid Metal Conductonaut Extreme, Arc Flow fans, and 0dB Ambient Cooling
- Keyboard type: Backlit Chiclet Keyboard Per-Key RGB
- Audio and Sound: 6-speaker(dual-force woofer) system with Smart Amplifier technology, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res certification
- Webcam: 720P HD IR Camera for Windows Hello
- Wireless and Communication: Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax) (Dual band) 2*2 + Bluetooth 5.2
- Battery capacity: 4-cell Li-ion 90Whr
- USB Type-C charging support: 100W USB-C fast charging
- Power supply: 280W AC Adapter
- Operating system: Windows 11 Pro
- Weight: 2.60 Kg (5.73 lbs)
- Color: Black
- Price in the US: $3,499.99 ( April 2022 Price )