Asus has launched ROG Strix Scar 17 SE 2022 G733CX-XS97 laptop model powered by Alder Lake HX 12th Gen Intel Core i9 processor and Nvidia RTX 30 Series graphics in the US online. It comes with a starting price of $3,499.99 ( April 2022 Price ) and is now listed online for pre-order on Amazon US. It is listed as Temporarily out of stock as of this writing. Check out the current lowest pricing, and availability here ( Amazon affiliate link ).
ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 SE 2022 G733CX-XS97 is a high-end Gaming Laptop powered by Alder Lake HX 12th Gen Intel Core i9-12950HX 16-core processor. As of this writing ( April 2022 ), Intel hasn’t officially announced anything about this processor, but we have seen some great geekbench benchmarks for this processor. Core i7-12850HX and Core i5-12600HX are two other chipsets in this Alder Lake HX series.
Core i9-12950HX processor has got 8 Performance-cores ( 8 P-cores ) and 8 Efficient-cores ( 8 E-cores ), supporting a total of 24 threads. For graphics, Asus has equipded G733CX-XS97 with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Graphics Laptop GPU with 16GB GDDR6 memory. The max TGP this GPU support is 150W ( ROG Boost up to 1445 MHz at 150W – 125W + 25W with Dynamic Boost )
ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 SE 2022 G733CX-XS97 features a 17.3 inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440) resolution screen with a max refresh rate of 240hz and a response time of 3ms supported. This panel has 100% DCI-P3 color gamut.
It comes with 32GB of ram and has 2TB SSD storage ( 1TB + 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 Performance SSD – RAID 0 ). Asus ships this with Windows 11 Pro operating system and is powered with a 90Whr battery. It supports 100W USB-C fast charging. Check out the full specs and features below.
Related Models: G733CX-XS91-CA, G733CX-KH074W.
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.
ASUS ROG Strix Scar 17 SE 2022 G733CX-XS97 Technical Details
- Processor: ALDERLAKE-HX 12th Gen Intel Core i9-12950HX ( 16 cores / 24 threads / 8 P-cores / 8 E-cores )
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6
- Max Graphics TGP: ROG Boost up to 1445 MHz at 150W (125W + 25W with Dynamic Boost)
- Display Specs: 17.3” Quad HD screen ( 2560 x 1440 pixels, 240Hz refresh rate, 3ms response time, IPS, 100% DCI-P3 )
- Memory: 32GB ram ( DDR5 4800MHz RAM / 2x slots / Max 64GB supported )
- Storage: 2TB SSD ( 1TB + 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 Performance SSD (RAID 0) )
- USB Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 4, 1x USB 3.2 Type-C (Gen2), 2x USB 3.2 Type-A (Gen1)
- Other Ports: 3.5mm Audio Combo, RJ45 Ethernet Port, HDMI 2.1
- Cooling: ROG Intelligent Cooling – Liquid Metal Conductonaut Extreme, Arc Flow fans, and 0dB Ambient Cooling
- Keyboard type: Per Key RGB Keyboard
- Wireless and Communication: Wi-Fi 6E with RangeBoost, Bluetooth 5.2
- Battery capacity: 90Whr
- USB Type-C charging support: 100W USB-C fast charging
- Operating system: Windows 11 Pro
- Other features: ROG Keystone II, Swappable Armor Caps, ROG Easy Upgrade Design, RGB light bar, RGB Logo
- Weight: 2.30 kg ( 5.07 lb )
- Color: Off Black Stealth
- Price in the US: $3,499.99 ( April 2022 Price )