Netgear has launched WAX630 Wireless Access Point in the US online. NETGEAR WAX630 has a launch price of $329.99 USD. You can also buy WAX630PA at a price of $349.99 which ships with a PAV12V power adapter. These models are now available to pre-order online from Amazon US.
NETGEAR WAX630 is a WiFi 6 Tri-Band AX6000 Wireless Access Point that supports up to 600 client devices and 3,500 sq. ft. of coverage. You can create up to 16 Separate WiFi Networks as this access point can provide 16 SSIDs.
This model ships with flexible mounting hardware, helping you to easily mount it on a wall or a ceiling.
NETGEAR WAX630 ships with a 1-year subscription to NETGEAR Insight Cloud Portal and app, which lets you easily manage, configure, and set up WiFi connections.
From the manufacturer
The NETGEAR Insight Managed Tri-band 4×4 WiFi 6 Wireless Access Point WAX630 delivers superior performance and ultra-high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAX630 is managed by NETGEAR Insight, for a fully centralized Cloud real-time monitoring, with no need for extra management hardware.
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.
NETGEAR WAX630 Specifications
- Model Series: WAX630PA-100NAS / WAX630-100NAS
- Wireless Access point type: WiFi 6 Tri-Band AX6000 with MU-MIMO technology
- Ports: 2 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1Gb LAN ports and one 2.5Gbps Ethernet port
- Security: WPA3 security support
- Max devices support: 600 client devices
- Coverage area: up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- Netgear Insight: 1-year Insight subscription
- Warranty: 5-year warranty.