MSI has launched 10SDK-651 GL75 Leopard Gaming Laptop model in the US online. It has a launch price tag of $1,149. This laptop is now in stock online on Amazon US ( check here for the availability and pricing )
MSI 10SDK-651 GL75 Leopard is powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H Hexa-core Processor. It has a base clock speed of 2.6Ghz and a max turbo boost clock of 5.0Ghz. For graphics, MSI has equipped this model with 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics GPU.
It features a 17.3 inch Full HD screen with 144hz refresh rate supported. There is another model in the GL75 Leopard 10SDK series that has 120hz screen. This laptop comes with 16GB of ram and has 512GB SSD storage. MSI has powered this model with a 51Whr battery and you get a 150W adapter in the box. Check out the full specs below.
MSI 10SDK-651 GL75 Leopard Specifications
- Chipset: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H ( 6 cores / 12 threads / 2.60Ghz – 5.0Ghz clockspeed / 12MB Intel Smart Cache )
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU ( 6GB DDR6 )
- Display: 17.3 inch Full HD screen ( 144hz refresh rate / IPS / 3ms / 45% NTSC / 1920×1080 resolution )
- Memory: 16GB ram ( DDR4 2666MHz / 2 Slots Max 64GB supported )
- Storage: 512GB SSD ( NVMe SSD, 1x M.2 SSD Combo slot (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA) SSD, 1x 2.5″ SATA HDD )
- Networking: GB Lan Ethernet, 802.11 ax Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth v5.1
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type C, 3 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- Other Ports: 1x SD (XC/HC), 1x HDMI ( 4K @ 30hz ), 1x Mini-DisplayPort, RJ-45 Ethernet Port, mic-in, headphone-out
- Webcam: 720P HD camera
- Keyboard: Per-Key RGB Backlight Keyboard
- Battery: 3-cell 51Whr
- Power supply: 150W AC Adapter
- Weight: 2.6 Kg
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.