MSI GF75 Thin 10SCXR-617 is an entry-level gaming laptop powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H quad-core processor. It has a base clock speed of 2.50Ghz and a max boost turbo clock of 4.50Ghz. For graphics, this model uses 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU. It ships with Windows 10 Home.
The laptop features a 17.3 inch Full HD screen with 120hz refresh rate support. It comes with 8GB of ram and has 512GB SSD storage. MSI has equipped this laptop with Intel Wifi 6 and is powered by a 3-cell 51Whr battery.
Similar Laptop: Asus TUF Gaming F17 FX706LI-RS53, FX706LI-ES53.
MSI GF75 Thin 10SCXR-617 Laptop Specs and Features
- Chipset: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H ( 4 cores / 8 threads / 2.50Ghz – 5.0Ghz clockspeed / 8MB Intel Smart Cache )
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Graphics
- Memory: 8GB ram ( 8GB x1 / DDR4 2666MHz / 2 slots )
- Storage: 512GB SSD ( NVMe SSD )
- Display: 17.3 inch Full HD screen ( 120hzrefresh rate / IPS / 45% NTSC / 1920×1080 resolution )
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Keyboard: Single backlight with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type C, 3 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- Other Ports: 1/1 APDIF Headset AMP + Gold Flash jacks, 1x HDMI ( supports 4K @ 30Hz )
- Webcam: 720P HD camera
- Audio: Nahimic 3 / Hi-Res Audio, Speakers 2W x 2
- Wireless: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2*2 ax) + Bluetooth 5.1
- LAN: RTL8111HS-CG
- Battery: 3-cell 51Whr
- Power supply: 150W AC Adapter
- Weight: 2.19 Kg
- Aluminum Black color
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.