MSI GP66 Leopard 10UG-217 is a gaming laptop powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10870H octa-core processor. It has a base clock speed of 2.20Ghz and a max turbo boost clock of 5.00Ghz. This chipset supports 16 threads and has a 16MB Intel Smart Cache. For graphics, MSI has equipped this model with NVIDIA GeForce RTX3070 8GB GDDR6 GPU. It ships with Windows 10 Home Operating system.
It comes with 32GB of ram ( 16GB x 2 ) and has 1TB NVMe SSD storage. This laptop features a 15.6 inch Full HD screen with a max refresh rate of 240hz supported. It supports a 100%sRGB color gamut and has a 3.5ms response time. MSI has equipped this laptop with a 4-cell 65Whr battery. Check out the full specs below.
MSI GP66 Leopard 10UG-217 Specifications
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10870H Processor ( 8 cores / 16 threads / 2.20Ghz – 5.00Ghz clockspeed / 16MB Intel smart cache )
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (8GB) GDDR6 Graphics Card
- 15.6 inch Full HD screen ( IPS / 240Hz / 3.5ms response time / 100% sRGB color gamut )
- 1TB SSD storage ( PCIe NVMe SSD )
- 32GB ram ( 2x 16GB / DDR4 3200MHz / 2 slots / Max 64GB support )
- Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key
- 720p HD Webcam
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Intel KTI225V LAN
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (2×2)
- 4 cell 65Whr battery
- 230W Slim power adapter
- Core Black Color
- USB Ports: 3x USB3.2 Gen 1 / 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 with DP1.4
- 1x HDMI 2.0 ( supports 4K @ 60Hz )
- SD (XC/HC) card Reader
- Nahimic 3 / Hi-Res Audio
- Weight: 2.38kg
- Windows 10 Home
- No Cd Drive
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.