Garmin has launched Enduro, Ultraperformance Multisport GPS Watch ( 2021 ) in the US online. It has a launch selling price of $899.99 and is now available to pre-order from Amazon USA ( check here ).
Garmin Enduro ultraperformance multisport GPS watch features a Power Glass solar charging lens that can extend the battery life while you are engaged in activities outside. This watch comes with customizable power management modes. You can get up to 65 days in smartwatch mode with solar charging, up to 80 hours in GPS mode, and up to 300 hours in max battery mode.
It comes with various fitness features like wrist based heart rate monitor, trail run VO2 max, recovery advisor, ultra run feature etc. For training guidance, you can get daily suggestions based on your current training load and training status.
Garmin has equipped this watch with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo access to get a more accurate data collection. It comes with navigation sensors like altimeter, barometer, and 3-axis electronic compass. You can use preloaded activity profiles when you are engaged in different activities like trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing etc.
Garmin Enduro Watch Specs and Features
- Power Glass solar charging lens
- Power manager and battery saver modes to extend battery life
- Rugged, lightweight design
- 1.4-inch display ( always on support )
- Multi GNSS support ( GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo )
- Trail run V02 max
- Mountain biking metrics plus ( MTB Dynamics )
- Heat and Altitude acclimation
- Advanced Performance metrics
- ClimbPro feature
- Recovery advisor
- Ultra run feature
- Daily Suggested workout
- PacePro feature
- Surf ready features
- Navigation sensors – Altimeter, Barometer, 3-axis electronic compass
- Sports apps
- up to 80 hours of battery life in GPS mode
- up to 300 hours battery life in max battery mode
- up to 65 days battery life in smartwatch mode with solar charging
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.