DJI has launched Drone FPV Goggles V2 in the US. It has a launch selling price of $569.00 and is now available to pre-order online from Amazon US. According to the listing, this item will be released on February 28, 2021. ( Pre-order now )
DJI FPV Goggles V2 is the second gen model which has 2-inch × 2 screens offering a screen resolution of 1440 × 810 pixels per display. It supports a Screen Renew Rate of 144 Hz.
DJI has equipped this with 2 live modes – Low-Latency Mode (810p @ 120fps) and High-Quality Mode (810p @ 60fps). The DJI Goggles Battery has a capacity of 1800 mAh ( 18W ) and offers approx 110mins of usage on a full charge.
Product Description: High definition, low latency, long-distance transmission, and long-distance transmission. The battery in the box supports 110 minutes of flight when fully charged.
DJI FPV Goggles V2 Specs
- Weight: 420 g ( including headband and antennas )
- Screen size: 2-inch × 2
- Resolution: 1440 × 810 ( single screen )
- Screen Refresh rate: 144 Hz
- Frequency supported: 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz / 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Low-Latency Mode (810p 120fps)
- High-Quality Mode (810p 60fps)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°
- Adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- MicroSD cards support ( up to 256GB )
- DJI FPV Goggles Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
In the box ( According to DJI Hongkong Website )
DJI FPV Goggles V2 (inc. foam padding) × 1
DJI FPV Goggles Battery × 1
DJI FPV Goggles Power Cable (USB-C) × 1
DJI FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band) × 4
Headband × 1
USB-C cable × 1
Sleeve × 1
As an Amazon Associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.