With the DJI FPV Drone Combo ( Model name: WM170 ), you get 1x DJI FPV Drone, 1x DJI FPV Goggles V2, 1x DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, 4x DJI FPV Propellers (Pair), and 1x DJI FPV Intelligent Flight Battery/Goggles Battery. You also get a few other things in the box. Scroll down for the full list.
Since this is an FPV drone, it can go faster than any other DJI Mavic drones out there. It has a max speed of 87.24 mph. It features a 12MP 1/2.3” CMOS sensor which we also saw on the DJI Mavic Mini 2 drone launched a while back. The FPV Drone is capable of shooting 4K @ 60fps video with RockSteady Stabilization while the Mini 2 tops out at 4K @ 30fps.
This new drone from DJI uses OcuSync 3.0 and offers a max transmission distance of 6.2mi ( 10KM approx ). This drone has a wind resistance of Level 6 while other DJI Mavic drones top out at Level 5.
You can fly the FPV Drone in 3 different modes. The S mode offers a hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones. The N mode is designed for beginners while the M – Manual mode is for those who wants to go full on and enjoy the full FPV flight experience.
DJI FPV Specs and Features
- Image sensor: 12MP 1/2.3” CMOS Sensor
- Max speed: 87.24 mph
- Max flight time: 20mins
- Max video recording supported: 4K @ 60fps support
- Obstacle Sensing: Forward + Downward
- Transmission Tech: OcuSync 3.0
- Max Transmission Distance: 6.2mi
- Wind resistance: Level 6
- Flight modes: S Mode, N Mode, M Mode
- Other features: RockSteady Stabilization, Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B), Modular design, Audience Mode
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Specs and Features Source: Amazon US