Asus has launched 2022 Vivobook Pro 16 OLED N7601ZM-DB77 laptop powered by 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processor in the US. It costs $1,699.99 ( April 2022 price ) and is now listed online on Amazon US for pre-order. Check out the current lowest pricing, and availability here ( Amazon affiliate link ).
ASUS Vivobook Pro 16 OLED N7601ZM-DB77 is powered by 12th gen Intel Core i7-12650H 10-core processor which has 6 Performance Cores and 4 Efficient Cores. This chipset supports 16 threads. It supports up to 4.7Ghz turbo boost clock speed.. For graphics, Asus has equipped this model with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 GPU.
It comes with 16GB of ram and has 1TB SSD storage. This laptop comes in Tech Black color, and ships with Windows 11 Home pre-installed.
As of this writing, the specs available on Amazon US are a bit confusing. The product description reads this as a laptop part of the ASUS Vivobook Pro 16 OLED U7602 12th Gen Intel Series while the product model name is N7601ZM-DB77. The photos of this laptop given there say this to be a Vivobook Pro 16X OLED laptop and come with a 4K UHD Touch display. Asus US website doesn’t have any details available about this series yet. This post will be updated with full specs and features once it becomes available.
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.
ASUS Vivobook Pro 16 OLED N7601ZM-DB77 Technical Details
- Processor: 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12650H Processor ( 10-cores / 16 threads / 2.3 GHz – 4.7 GHz frequency / 6 P-cores and 4 E-cores )
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
- Memory: 16GB DDR5 ram
- Storage: 1TB SSD
- Display Specs: 16 inch OLED Touch Display with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- OS: Windows 11 Home
- Other Feature: ASUS DialPad support
- Cooling system: Dual-fan cooling design
- Product color: Tech Black
- Price in the US: $1,699.99 ( April 2022 )
- Availability: Amazon US