Asus has launched VivoBook Flip 14 TM420UA-DS71T laptop in the US powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 5700U chipset. It has a launch price tag of $699.99. This laptop is now available to pre-order from Amazon US ( check here for the current lowest price ).
ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 TM420UA-DS71T is an entry-level 2-in-1 convertible laptop powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 5700U octa-core processor. It has a base clock speed of 1.8Ghz and a max boost clock of 4.3Ghz. This is a 7nm chipset launched in Jan 2021 and supports 16 threads. For graphics, this laptop makes use of integrated AMD Radeon Graphics GPU. It ships with Windows 10 Home OS.
The display on this model is a 14 inch Full HD Glossy screen with touch and stylus support. It comes with 8GB of ram and has 512GB SSD storage. Asus has powered this laptop with a 3-cell 42Whr battery. For wireless connectivity, you get WiFi 5(802.11ac) and Bluetooth 4.2 Dual-band. Check out the full specs below.
ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 TM420UA-DS71T Specifications
- Chipset: AMD Ryzen 7 5700U ( 8 cores / 16 threads / 1.8Ghz – 4.3Ghz clockspeed / 7nm build / 8MB L3 Cache )
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 512GB PCIe SSD
- Display: 14 inch Full HD screen ( Touch & Stylus support / glossy finish / up to 178° viewing angle / 82% screen-to-body ratio )
- Bundled: Palmrest, stylus, and holder included
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) / Bluetooth 4.2
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- 2-in-1 laptop modes – tablet, tent, stand, and laptop
- Build quality: Brushed aluminum chassis
- Weight: 1.49kg
- USB Ports: 1x USB 2.0 Type-A / 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A / 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- Other Ports: 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack / 1x HDMI 1.4
- Keyboard: Backlit Chiclet Keyboard
- Webcam: 720p HD camera
- Battery: 3-cell 42Whrs
Model Description: ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 Thin and Light 2-in-1 Laptop, 14” FHD Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 7 5700U, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Stylus, Windows 10 Home, Fingerprint Reader, Bespoke Black, TM420UA-DS71T
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.