Acer has launched Aspire 5 A515-56-363A NX.ABUAA.002 budget laptop powered by the 11th Gen Intel processor in the US online. It has a launch selling price of $399.99. This laptop is now in stock on Amazon US ( check here for the current lowest price )
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-363A NX.ABUAA.002 is an entry-level, budget laptop powered by the 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Dual-core processor. It has a base clock speed of 1.7Ghz and a max turbo boost clock of 4.1Ghz. For graphics, it uses integrated Intel UHD Graphics GPU. This laptop ships with Windows 10 Home in S mode ( you can switch to the regular mode if needed ).
It comes with 4GB of ram and has 128GB SSD storage. This model doesn’t come with an HDD drive out of the box. The display on this laptop is a 15.6 inch Full HD LED-backlit IPS screen. For connectivity, Acer has equipped this model with Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax Dual-band, and has a 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN. Check out the full specs below.
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-363A NX.ABUAA.002 Specs
- Chipset: Core i3-1115G4 Processor ( 10nm SuperFin / Dual-core / 4 threads / 3.00 GHz – 4.10Ghz clockspeed / 6MB Cache )
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics GPU
- Memory: 4GB ram
- Storage: 128GB SSD ( NVme SSD / Hard Drive Bay available )
- Display: 15.6 inch Full HD screen ( LED backlit / IPS / 82.58% screen to body ratio )
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S Mode
- Networking: Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax ( Dual-Band 2.4GHz, 5GHz / 2×2 MU-MIMO technology ) / Bluetooth 5.1
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port)
- Audio: True Harmony Technology, Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with Two Built-in Mics
- Webcam: 720P HD Camera
- Keyboard: Backlit
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- USB Ports: 1x USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) / 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging) / 1x USB 2.0 Port
- Other Port: HDMI ( HDCP support )
- Elevated Hinge Design
- Multiple Cooling Modes ( Fn+F key shortcut )
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.