After months of teasing with promo images and renders, Google has officially launched Pixel 7 Pro and Pixel 7 Android Smartphones online. Like last year’s Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro, these new flagship Android mobiles from Google are also powered by Google’s in-house chip Tensor ( Tensor G2 on Pixel 7 Series, Tensor First Gen on Pixel 6 Series ).
Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro are now available to pre-order online in the US from Amazon.com as well as other retailers. If you are planning to get it from Amazon US, you can avail of up to a $200 Gift Card with the pre-order for a limited time (this offer ends on Oct 23, 2022 ). Google Pixel 7 Pro price in the US starts $899. However, if you choose this listing, you can get it for $899 + a FREE $200 Amazon Gift Card.
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.
This offer is a launch offer and will be probably available until the allocated stocks last. This offer is also available with 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage options and can be bought in either Hazel, Obsidian, or Snow color options.
Amazon US also has a similar offer if you pre-order the less expensive Pixel 7 Models. However, you only get a $100 Gift Card with the purchase.
Google Pixel 7 Pro vs Google Pixel 7 Specs Differences – Which one to buy?
Both these phones have an identical main rear camera, wide-angle camera, and Google Tensor G2 chip. However, there are some things you get on the Pixel 7 Pro you won’t get on the regular Pixel 7
- Pixel 7 Pro has 3 rear cameras at the rear – the main 50MP camera ( same as Pixel 6 Series ), 12MP Ultra-wide-angle Camera ( with Macro close-up focus ), and a 48MP 5x Optical Zoom telephoto lens. Pixel 7 has the same wide and ultra-wide angle camera and misses on the telephoto lens. Also, on the Pixel 7, the ultra-wide angle camera doesn’t support macro focus.
- Pixel 7 Pro comes with a 120hz capable 6.7-inch LTPO QHD+ display while the Pixel 7 has a 90hz capable 6.3-inch FHD+ panel.
- Pixel 7 Pro has more ram – 12GB compared to the 8GB on the Pixel 7 variants
- The display on the Pixel 7 is completely flat. The Pro variant has a slightly curved display at the edges – not as curved as the last year’s Pixel 6 Pro though which is a good thing.
- As expected, the Pro has a bigger battery at 5000mAh while the regular 7 has a smaller 4,355mAh battery.
All in all, if budget is not an issue, i would highly recommend you pay the extra bucks and get the Pixel 7 Pro model for these additional experiences and get the best Google has to offer.