Amazon has officially announced 2022 Prime Day Sale Dates for the US market. It will be held from July 12 to July 13. So what is the Amazon Prime Day Sale? According to Amazon’s own definition, Prime Day is Amazon’s annual deal event exclusively for Prime members, featuring epic deals on top brands and small businesses.
Yes, that’s right, you need to be an Amazon Prime Member to get access to these deals. However, as part of the event, regular customers can avail some other general lightning deals and gold box deals. Check them all out here.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 Early Access Deals are already live. Check out some of the ongoing offers below.
- Blink Smart Home Security Cameras – Up to $199 off
- eero WiFi 6, 6 Plus, and 6E mesh routers – Up to $210 off
- Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Plus and Bundles – Up to $124 off
- Blink Smart Home Security Doorbells and Bundles – Up to $140 off
- Ring Alarm Pro and Alarm (2nd Gen) – Up to $140 off
- Amazon Halo View – 43% off
- Certified Refurbished Echo Show 8 (1st Gen, 2019 release) – 50% off
- Deal on SAMSUNG 49-Inch CHG90 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor (LC49HG90DMNXZA) – $799.99
- Deal on TP-Link Deco Tri Band Mesh WiFi 6 System(Deco X68) – $249.99
- Deal on GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Vision OC 12G Graphics Card – $1,099.80
- Intel NUC 11 NUC11PAH Home & Business Desktop Mainsteam Kit, Barebone – Up to $120 off
This page will be updated with more Amazon Prime Day 2022 deals and offers as they go live on July 12 and 13.
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.