CORSAIR has launched XENEON 32QHD165 Gaming Monitor ( CM-9020001-NA ) in the US online. It costs $799.99 USD and is now listed for pre-order on Amazon US. According to the listing, this item will be released on December 1, 2021. Check out the current lowest price and availability here ( Amazon affiliate link ).
CORSAIR XENEON 32QHD165 CM-9020001-NA is a 32-inch Gaming Monitor with a native resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels ( QHD ). This panel supports a max refresh rate of 165hz and has 1ms MPRT for a better gaming experience. The native response time is 3ms GtG. It is compatible with both AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA G-Sync.
You get a screen that supports 98% DCI-P3 color gamut offering good color reproduction. This monitor also supports VESA DisplayHDR 400 and has a peak brightness of 440 nits ( 400 nits in SDR ). When it comes to ports, Corsair has equipped this monitor with 2x HDMI 2.0, 1x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x Type-C with DP Alt-Mode. Check out the full specs and features below.
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
CORSAIR XENEON 32QHD165 Specifications
- Display size: 32 inch
- Display resolution: QHD 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Panel type: Fast IPS with Quantum dot technology
- Refresh rate: 165hz
- Response time: 1ms MPRT, 3ms GtG
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Peak brightness: 440nits
- HDR Certification: VESA DisplayHDR 400
- Display Colors: 16.7M (8-bit RGB)
- Viewing Angles: 178° (H) / 178° (V)
- Adaptive Sync support: AMD FreeSync Premium / NVIDIA G-Sync
- Ports: 2x HDMI 2.0, 1x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x Type-C DP Alt-Mode
- Power supply: 90W AC adapter
- Color Gamut: 98% DCI-P3, 100% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB
- Software support: iCUE software