Samsung has launched 43M70A LS43AM702UNXZA 43 inch UHD monitor in the US. This is part of the 2021 Samsung M7 Series Smart Monitors. It has a launch price tag of $599.99 in the US and is now available to pre-order online from Amazon US. According to the listing, this item will be released on June 27, 2021.
Samsung LS43AM702UNXZA 43M70A smart monitor features a UHD 43-inch display with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. It uses a VA Panel that supports 1.07 Billion Colors and has 5000:1 Static Contrast Ratio. The max brightness supported is 300nits.
It has a response time of 8ms (GtG) and comes with a regular 60 Hz Refresh Rate panel. For connectivity, Samsung has equipped this model with 2 x HDMI 2.0 ports, 1 x USB Type-C port, and 2 x USB Type-A ports. It supports 65 W USB Power Delivery (via USB Type-C). Check out the full specs below.
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.
Samsung LS43AM702UNXZA Specifications
- Series: Samsung 43-Inch Class Monitor AM702 Series
- Panel Type: VA LCD
- Screen size: 43 inch
- Screen resolution: UHD 4K 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Max brightness: 300cd/m2
- Display coating: Anti-glare/Matte
- Viewing angle: 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Refresh rate: 60hz
- Response time: 8 ms (GtG)
- Contrast ratio: 5,000:1(Typ.)
- Color bit depth: 10-Bit ( 8 bits + FRC / 1.07 Billion Colors )
- HDR support: Yes, HDR10
- Monitor Operating System: Tizen
- Ports: 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x USB Type-C ( Upstream, 65W, DP Alt Mode ), 2 x USB Type-A
- USB-C Charging Power: 65W
- Other features: Auto Source Switch+, TV Plus, Eye Saver Mode, Apple AirPlay support, Flicker-free, Wireless DeX, Samsung Tap View