Nikon has launched two new macro lenses for their Z Mirrorless Cameras – The NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 and the NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S. Both of these lenses are now available to pre-order online from Amazon US.
Nikon NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 is a standard micro lens compatible with full-frame Z mount cameras. This is a compact and lightweight lens, weighing just 260g.
The lens construction include 10 elements in 7 groups, with 1 ED element and 1 aspherical element. It supports a minimum focus distance of 0.16 m and has maximum reproduction ratio of 1.0.
It uses an STM motor to focus and has a front focusing system. According to Nikon, this lens is a total length shorter by 26% and weight lighter by 39% than the existing F mount model.
NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 Specs
- Nikon Z mount Full Frame Lens
- f/ 2.8 max aperture
- f/ 22 min aperture
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 7 groups
- Special glass: 1 ED element, 1 aspherical element, fluorine-coated front lens element
- Front focusing system
- Min focus: 0.16 m ( 0.53 ft)
- Max reproduction ratio: 1 x
- Aperture opening: 9 ( rounded diaphragm opening )
- 46 mm filter thread
- Weight: 260 g
- Focus limit switch
- Included in the box: LC-46B Lens Cap (front cap), LF-N1 Lens Cap (rear cap), HN-41 Lens Hood, CL-C1 Lens Case
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.