Canon has launched RF 14-35mm F4 L IS USM lens in the US online. It has a launch price tag of $1699 and is now available to pre-order online from Amazon US. Check here for the availability and shipping information. This item will be released on September 29, 2021.
Canon RF 14-35mm F4 L IS USM is an ultra-wide-angle zoom lens made for Canon RF mount mirrorless cameras. It has a constant F4 aperture throughout the zoom range and L-series optical construction for great image quality. This lens has a compact design and weighs 1.2 lbs ( 540g ). For better durability and long terms use, you get a Dust- and weather-resistant construction.
The Canon RF 14-35mm F4 L IS USM lens offers up to 5.5 stops of shake correction and up to 7 stops of correction when used on EOS R series cameras with In-Body Image Stabilization. It is made with 16 elements in 12 groups. The minimum focusing distance is 7.9 inches(0.2m) at all zoom settings. Check out the full specs and features below.
Canon RF14-35mm F4 L IS USM Full Specs
- Focal length: 14-35mm ( Full-frame )
- Aperture range: F4 – F22
- Lens mount: Canon RF mount
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Min focus distance: 7.9 in. (0.2m), at all zoom settings
- Special glass elements: Three UD-glass elements, three Aspherical elements
- Lens coatings: Canon SSC (Super Spectra Coating), Canon SWC (Sub-wavelength Structure Coating), Canon ASC (Air Sphere Coating), Fluorine coating on front surface of the front element
- Filter diameter: 77mm
- Aperture blades: 9 blades – circular aperture
- Dust/Water Resistance: Yes
- Image stabilization: 5.5 stops optical IS correction with EOS R and RP, Up to 7 stops Coordinated IS correction on EOS R5, R6
- Weight: 1.2 lb. (approx. 19.0 oz. / 540g)
As an Amazon associate, i earn from qualifying purchases.