MSI has launched the GF75 Thin 10SCSR-641 gaming laptop in the US online. It has a launch price tag of $899.99. This laptop is now available to pre-order from Amazon US ( check here for the current lowest price, and availability ).
MSI GF75 Thin 10SCSR-641 is an entry-level gaming laptop powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H quad-core processor. It has a base clock speed of 2.50Ghz and a max boost turbo clock of 4.50Ghz. For graphics, MSI has equipped this model with a 4GB GDDR6 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GPU.
It comes with 8GB of ram and uses hybrid SSD+HDD storage. This model uses a 512GB NVMe SSD for faster booting and performance as well as a 1TB 5400 RPM HDD for regular storage. The display on this laptop is a 17.3 inch Full HD screen with a max refresh rate of 144hz supported. Scroll down for full specs and features.
MSI GF75 Thin 10SCSR-641 Laptop Specifications
- Chipset: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H ( 4 cores / 8 threads / 2.50Ghz – 5.0Ghz clockspeed / 8MB Intel Smart Cache )
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GPU ( 4GB DDR6 )
- Memory: 8GB ram ( 8GB x1 / DDR4 2666MHz )
- Storage: 512GB SSD ( NVMe SSD ), 1TB 5400rpm HDD
- Display: 17.3 inch Full HD screen ( 144hz refresh rate / IPS / 45% NTSC / 1920×1080 resolution )
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Keyboard: Single backlight with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining
- LAN: RTL8111HS-CG
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type C, 3 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- Other Ports: 1/1 APDIF Headset AMP + Gold Flash jacks, 1x HDMI ( supports 4K @ 30Hz )
- Webcam: 720P HD camera
- Audio: Nahimic 3 / Hi-Res Audio / Speakers 2W2
- Wireless: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(22 ax) + Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 3-cell 51Whr
- Power supply: 150W AC Adapter
- Weight: 2.20 Kg
- Aluminum Black color
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.