Garmin has launched Tread Powersport Off-Road Navigator in the US. It has a launch price of $799.99 online. You can now pre-order it from Amazon US ( check here ). It will ship to customers on March 10, 2021.
Other new launch: Garmin PowerSwitch digital switch box ( Price: $499.99 ).
Garmin Tread Powersport Off-Road Navigator is a rugged and water-resistant navigator that features a 5.5-inch ultra-bright glove-friendly touchscreen display. It comes with Group Ride Radio featuring a push-to-talk fist mic and group tracking for up to 20 riders using a Tread navigator. This navigator has a built-in altimeter, barometer, compass, gyroscope, and pitch and roll gauges.
This powersport navigator comes preloaded with topographic and street maps of North America. It also includes public land boundaries, U.S. Forest Service roads, and trails with Motor Vehicle Use Maps. You can also download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. Using the Tread app on a compatible smartphone, paired with the Garmin Tread Powersport Off-Road Navigator you can sync your waypoints, tracks, and routes across devices.
Garmin Tread Powersport Off-Road Navigator Specs and Features
- Rugged and weather-resistant ( IPX7-rated )
- 5.5-inch touchscreen ( ultrabright, glove-friendly )
- Group Ride Radio ( allows tracking for up to 20 riders, push-to-talk fist mic )
- Preloaded topographic and street maps of North America
- Download high-resolution BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
- Powered mount and wiring harness with tube mount
- Tread app to sync your waypoints, tracks, and routes across devices
- Pairing with compatible inReach satellite communicators supported
- Altimeter, barometer, compass, gyroscope, and pitch/roll gauges
- Garmin PowerSwitch digital switch box compatible
- Spoken turn-by-turn directions
- Live weather, storm alerts, animated radar
From the manufacturer
Roam the unknown. Tread
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.