Thermaltake has launched LCGS View 380 V51B-X570-38V-LCS Gaming Desktop tower powered by the AMD Ryzen 5000 Series chipset is now available to pre-order online in the US. It has a launch selling price of $3,199.99 online. You can now pre-order it from Amazon US. According to the listing, it will ship to customers on March 3, 2021.
Thermaltake LCGS View 380 V51B-X570-38V-LCS is a Gaming Tower PC powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X octa-core processor. It has a base clock speed of 3.8Ghz and a max boost clock of 4.7Ghz. This is a 10nm chipset and supports 16 threads. For graphics, V51B-X570-38V-LCS uses an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB Graphics GPU. It comes with 16GB of ram and has 1TB NVMe Gen4 M.2 SSD storage.
Other Thermaltake Ryzen 5000 Series LCGS Models in stock on Amazon US: Thermaltake LCGS AH-390 AHB2-B550-A39-LCS ( Price: $3,799.99 ). Thermaltake LCGS View 390 V51B-X570-39V-LCS ( Price: $4,299.99 ), Thermaltake LCGS Glacier 370 S3WT-B550-37G-LCS ( Price: $2,299.99 ).
Upgrade your View with the LCGS View 380, surrounded in Tempered Glass panels and vibrant ARGB fans. Experience 8-core multi threaded performance with the AMD Ryzen
Thermaltake LCGS View 380 V51B-X570-38V-LCS Specs
- Chipset: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X ( 8 cores / 16 threads / 32MB Total L3 Cache / 3.8Ghz – 4.7Ghz clockspeed / TSMC 7nm FinFET )
- Motherboard: AMD X570 Chipset ATX motherboard
- Graphics GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB ( 3x Display Port / 1x HDMI Port )
- Memory: 16GB ram ( ToughRam DDR4 3600Mhz / RGB )
- Storage: 1TB SSD ( NVMe Gen4 M.2 )
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- USB Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- Other Ports: 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Ports
- Build & Design: 3-Sided 4mm Thick Tempered Glass Panels
- Cooling system: Closed Loop Liquid Cooling with 360mm Radiator
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.