Dell UltraSharp U2421E Monitor is now available to purchase online in the US. It has a launch selling price of $359.99 and currently sells for $339.99 ( pre-order price ). This item will ship to customers on February 22, 2021. ( Amazon US Pre-order link here ).
Dell UltraSharp U2421E USB-C Hub Monitor features an IPS Panel with WUXGA 1920 x 1200 native resolution. For connectivity, Dell has equipped this model with 1x HDMI, 2x DisplayPorts, and 2x USB-C ports. It also has an RJ-45 Connector port. This monitor supports Dell Display Manager which has features like Easy Arrange, auto-restore, etc for better productivity.
The display on this supports 99% sRGB coverage to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2 for good color reproduction. ComfortView Plus, which is an always-on, built-in low blue light screen is available for better eye-comfort while you stare at the screen for long hours. It has an anti-glare panel to cut out reflections. The max brightness supported by this panel is 350nits. Check out the full specs below.
Dell UltraSharp U2421E Monitor Specs
- Display type: LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- Display size: 24.1″
- Panel type: IPS
- USB-C hub build in
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Response time: 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast)
- 16.7M colours
- Anti-glare Panel
- Display features: Frame Rate Control, Flicker Free technology, Daisy chain compatible, 6-bit gamma, Dell Easy Arrange, Dell ComfortView Plus
- Interfaces / Ports: DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.4 mode) / HDMI / USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 upstream/DisplayPort 1.4 (power up to 90W) / USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 downstream (power up to 15W) / DisplayPort output (MST) / 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 downstream / USB 3.2 Gen 1 downstream with Battery Charging 1.2 / Audio line-out (mini-jack) / Network (RJ-45)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Specs Source: Dell USA