OnePlus has officially launched Nord N10 5G in the US online. It is now in stock and available to pre-order online from Amazon US. The launch price for this budget 5G smartphone is $299.99. This item will be released and shipped to customers on January 15, 2021.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G is a mid-range Android smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 octa-core processor. This is an 8m chipset and supports a 5G network. For graphics, this has Adreno 619L GPU.
It comes with 6GB of ram and has 128GB of internal storage. The display on this model is a 6.49 inch, IPS LCD Full HD+ screen and is protected with Gorilla Glass 3. It has a 20:9 aspect ratio screen. The max refresh rate supported by this model is 90hz.
In the camera department, OnePlus Nord N10 5G features a quad-camera setup at the back and has a 16MP camera on the front for your selfies. The main camera at the back is a 64MP F1.8 aperture one which can record 4K @ 30fps. It also features an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with an F2.3 aperture lens. The other two cameras are just basic 2MP sensors – one used to record the depth and the other for macro shots.
OnePlus has equipped this with a 4300mAh battery with 30W fast charging support. It ships with Oxygen OS based on Android 10 and is available in Midnight Ice color.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G Full Specs
- 6.49 inches Full HD+ Screen ( 90hz Refresh rate / 405PPI / IPS LCD / 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 )
- Display features: Reading Mode, Night Mode
- OxygenOS based on Android 10
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 690
- Adreno 619L
- 5G Network support ( 5GNR: n1,3,7,28,41,66,78 )
- 6GB RAM ( LPDDR4x )
- 128GB storage ( UFS2.1, expandable up to 512GB )
- Unlock options: Rear-mounted Fingerprint / Face unlock support
- 4300 mAh ( Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging, 5V/6A )
- 64MP ( F1.79 aperture / EIS Image Stabilization / 4K @ 30fps )
- 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens
- 2MP 2.4 macro lens
- 2MP 2.4 monochrome depth camera
- 16MP F2.05 aperture front camera
- CINE aspect ratio video recording
- RAW Image capture support
As an Amazon Associate, i earn commission from qualifying purchases.