Viewsonic has launched VP3481a ColorPro Monitor in the US. It has a launch price of $759.99 in the US and is now available to pre-order online from Amazon.com ( check here for the current lowest price ).
March 27 2021 Update: Current lowest price – $749.99
Check out the Certified Buyer Reviews on Amazon US here.
ViewSonic VP3481a ColorPro is a 34-inch Curved Monitor. It has a WQHD+ ( 3440x1440p ) resolution offering a panoramic view and a lot of screen real estate to work. The aspect ratio of this monitor is 21:9. It comes with HDR10 support.
This monitor features a 100hz refresh rate screen and has AMD FreeSync technology for smoother tear-free operation. ViewSonic has equipped this monitor with a USB Type-C port with 90W charging, as well as DisplayPort technology, and HDMI.
This monitor offers Delta E<2 value and 99% sRGB color gamut for better color accuracy. Using the optional ViewSonic Colorbration Kit, Hardware calibration can be done to get the best colors out of this monitor as well.
ViewSonic VP3481a ColorPro Monitor Specs
- 34 inch 1800R curved display
- WQHD (3440×1440) resolution
- 1,000:1 Static Contrast ratio
- 50,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast ratio
- 400 Nits max brightness
- 21:9 aspect ratio
- 178º horizontal, 178º vertical viewing angles
- 5ms response time
- Antiglare coating
- 16.7M 8 bits color
- 99% sRGB color gamut
- 2x USB Type 2.0 / 1x USB Type B / 1x USB Type C / Ethernet RJ 45 / 2x HDMI 2.0 / 1x Display Port
- 5W (x2) Speakers
- In the box: VP3481a Display, Power Cable, DP to DP Cable, USB Type C Cable, USB Type B Uplink Cable, Quick Start Guide
- Three-year limited warranty on parts, labor, and backlight
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualitfying Purchases.