Razer Book 13 4K Laptop is now available to pre-order online in the US. It has a launch selling price of $1,999.99 in the US. It is now in stock online on Amazon.com ( check here for the lowest price )
Razer Book 13 is a high-end laptop powered by the 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core processor. It has a base clock speed of 2.8Ghz and a max turbo boost clock of 4.5Ghz. This is a 10nm chipset and supports 8 threads. For graphics, it uses integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics GPU.
It comes with 16GB of ram and has 512GB SSD storage. The display on this model is a 13.4 inch 4K Ultra HD screen with Touch support. It ships with Windows 10 Home operating system.
There is also a Full HD variant of this laptop which has a launch price of $1,599 in the US ( check here ). Razer has also launched an Intel Core i5-1135G7 powered variant which sells for $1,199.99.
Razer Book 13 Laptop Specs
- Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor ( 10nm SuperFin / 4 cores / 8 threads / 2.8Ghz base clock – 4.7Ghz Turbo Boost / 12MB cache )
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 16GB ram ( Dual-channel, Fixed )
- 512GB SSD storage ( PCIe M.2 )
- 13.4” 4K touch display ( 60Hz / 3840 x 2100 resolution / Touch support )
- Ports: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB-A) x 1 / Thunderbolt
4 (USB-C ) + Power x 2 / HDMI 2.0 x 1 / MicroSD Slot x 1
- Microsoft Precision Glass-Touchpad
- 3.5mm Combo-Jack
- 2 Speakers + Smart Amp
- 4 Mic Array
- TMP 2.0
- Windows Hello built-in IR HD webcam (1MP / 720P)
- Weight: 1.40 Kg
- 55 WHr battery
- 65W power adapter
- Intel Wireless-AX 201 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Per-Key RGB, powered by Razer Chroma