Asus has launched ROG Strix XG27UQR Monitor in the US online. It has a launch price tag of $799 and is now listed and available to pre-order online on Amazon US. Check here for the current pricing and availability.
ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR is a high-end 4K gaming monitor offering a native resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. This panel supports a 144hz refresh rate and can achieve 1ms response time.
It has DisplayHDR 400 certification and supports a 90% DCI-P3 color gamut for good color reproduction. The peak brightness supported by this monitor is 400nits. On the PS5, you can get Full HD(1920 X 1080)@120Hz output and on Xbox Series X/S you can get 1440P(2560 x 1440)@120Hz VRR output using this monitor. Asus has equipped this model with 2x HDMI 2.0 ports and 2x DisplayPort v1.4.
ROG Strix XG27UQR Display stream compression (DSC) technology enables 4K visuals and an 144Hz refresh rate via a single DisplayPort 1.4 connection by compressing and decompressing each frame on the fly with no visual loss of image quality.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR Monitor Full Specs
- Panel size: 27 inch
- Display resolution: 4K UHD 3840×2160 pixels
- Display surface: Non-glare
- Panel type: IPS
- Panel Backlight: LED
- Viewing angle: 178°/ 178°
- Brightness Max: 400 cd/㎡
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- HDR support: HDR10 ( VESA DisplayHDR 400 )
- Response time: 1ms MPRT
- Refresh rate: 144Hz
- Sync support: G-SYNC Compatible
- Ports: 2x HDMI (v2.0), 2x DisplayPort 1.4, Earphone jack, 2x USB 3.0 (Signal)
- Other features: TÜV Low Blue Light, TÜV Flicker-free, Trace Free Technology, Low Blue Light, GamePlus Shadow Boost